Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 8 Collaboration and Support

This week I have reflected back on the first class of our Master's program that discussed the importance of meaningful relationships and support systems that included colleagues. I have heard it reiterated throughout the duration of our program as well the importance of colleague support. I am hopeful that throughout the past year I have been able to provide support by sharing resources, being encouraging, and providing meaningful input. I know that my colleagues have done this for me. I have had many colleagues share a vast amount of information and resources that I have found to be very beneficial. I have found a community of support with my colleagues that know and understand the demands and pressures of maintaining work, life, and school balance as well, which is equally as important. I hope going forward that my colleagues feel they can reach out to me as a resource if needed.




 I wish everyone the very best in their future endeavours and I am so pleased that such a wonderful group of dedicated individuals will go on and empower so many children and families going forward. The scope of our reach will be magnificent! Thank you all for enriching my education and showing me a different perspective!! I am on LinkedIn and my email address is mtate4321@hotmail.com.


I think the collaboration continuum demonstrates the convergence of our group and how we have been able to move through the process of first contact to collaborative effort!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for following and commenting on my blog this semester. I would like to also wish you well in your personal and professional endeavors. I wish to remain in contact with you so that we can network and possible collaborate on concerns in EC in the future. My email is:
    teacher.kim2011@gmail.com
    I look forward to hearing from you again soon!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy it has been a pleasure reading your blog and post. I wish you the best in all that you do in life, school and work. I hope you continue to post to your blog I will b following it. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following my Blog for these many weeks, your comments have helped me along the process. I think you were one of my first comments all those weeks ago. And now we are off to our specialization! Please know that I have enjoyed reading your Blog and I wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy-
    Thanks so much for sharing and your personal insights. I have gained a great deal from reading and sharing in your blog and wish you all the continued success.

    ReplyDelete